- 1 Tsp olive oil
- 125ml onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic (1 tsp)
- 1 jalapeño deseeded & chopped (optional)
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (+- 1 medium head)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable stock
- 2ml salt (or none)
- zest from ½ lime
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onions when hot, and sauté for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat or until they become soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic & jalapeño and cook until the garlic becomes fragrant (1 min), stirring continuously. 3. Add the cauliflower rice to the frying pan. Stir to mix everything together well.
- Stir in the vegetable stock, about half the cilantro, salt and zest. Turn the heat up to high and cook for another minute. The high heat will draw out excess moisture in the cauliflower so it doesn’t get too mushy. Lower the heat again and add the lime juice. Mix in to the rice well.
- Taste and season with more salt as needed. Stir in the remaining cilantro. Serve warm and enjoy!