- 1 punnet of vine tomatoes, rinsed ·
- 1 bag of red baby onions, peeled
- 1 punnet of button mushrooms, wiped clean
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig of rosemary, rinsed ·
- 5 springs of thyme, rinsed
- Coarsely ground salt
- Freshly ground black pepper ·
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and spray your tray with spray and cook.
- Cut onions in half or quarters and place in roasting tray with herbs, garlic and seasoning. 3. Roast for 40 minutes, turning them at 20 minutes.
- Add vine tomatoes and mushrooms and roast for a further 20 minutes. 5. Drizzle with the mixture of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and serve.
- This vegetable bake will keep well in the fridge for a day or two and will be enough for 2 – 3 meals.